Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fat girl blogging

As I have had NO INTEREST in losing the rest of my baby weight, yet, I'm still indulging in a little fat girl eating for a while, as long as I do not gain any weight.  I think about losing the weight, and then I go to work, and then I head back home, and all I want to do is eat the comfort food.  It's one of the bad things about hospice - we all gain weight on the road.  No one can talk about or encounter death all day without eating a BIG slice of chocolate cake when you get home.  It's just not possible, I don't think.

Having said all that, I have found a most excellent blog: http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/

She has all my favorite fat girl recipes and I'm loving this blog, even if she did rip off the title from Jeffrey Steingarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment