Wednesday, March 16, 2011

-insert title here-

I can't believe that Dan is 9 months old . . . and Dad has been dead for 9 months.  I don't love that his birthday will always be marked by a much more solemn remembrance.  But, that's how it rolls in my family.  My Granny died on my cousin Sissy's birthday, just to name another instance of this.

It's been a freaking fast year.  So much has changed.  If you had told me 10 years ago that I would be a married baby momma by the time I was 30 I would have flipped you the bird and called you a stupid idiot.  Well, looks like I'm the stupid idiot.  Everything I've ever wanted I have.  I have a wonderful husband who fits me like God cast our molds together.  I have a wonderful sweet amazing son.  I have a rewarding job.  I have a wonderful family that loves me for me, even with my many warts.

God is so GOOD!  I don't deserve any of this, which is the beauty of how he works.  Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment