Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 Things I Don't Get (or, Observations on the Road)

 1.  Why someone driving an ancient Ford Taurus has 20 inch rims on their wheels.
 2.  Why I saw a woman urinating (oh yes!) on the sidewalk on Asher.
 3.  Why there are so many dead dogs and cats on the side of the road.  I've never seen so many in my life!
 4.  Why the gas station I passed today that had gas for $2.48 a gallon had gas for $2.69 a gallon 5 minutes later.
 5.  Why people burn leaves in their yard.  I'm sorry - I have allergies and so do millions of other Americans.  Bag your fricking leaves!
 6.  Why there are so many potholes between Redfield and Jefferson.
 7.  Why churches post comments on their signs about burning in Hell.  Hey guys, it's Christmas.  Stop it!
 8.  Why people are still texting and driving.
 9.  Why people still post signs on their yards that tresspassors will be shot on sight.  What if I'm just lost?
10. Why people tail slower cars.  Just pass them!  It's no big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment