Well, technically not new. But it is my favorite.
Tator Tot Casserole
1 2 pound bag tator tots
1 can evaportated milk
1 can cream chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 pound ground turkey
1 small onion
1. Sautee onion until soft in a little butter.
2. Brown meat and drain.
3. Mix milk and soups.
4. Put meat in bottom of a 13x9 in casserole.
5. Cover meat with onion.
6. Cover onion with tator tots.
7. Cover tator tots with liquids.
8. Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes.
I mean, come on: meat, cheese, potatoes. You really can't go wrong!